Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 7, 2013

#1 Career


1. Career planning is essential for an individual to realize his dreams, especially for those who is going to start a career, based on what I read, the essential steps towards a successful career planning are the following: first be a professional, pursue a course of your own choice for you to have interest on it; second is be patient to review to have a license and hunt a job appropriate to what you finished during your tertiary level.

2. Teaching is a lifetime profession and vocation, career planning is significant endeavor, we can compare it into any game, if someone has a good game plan the chance of winning is a big possibility, all you need to do is to execute well and focus on the game plan; chance of winning is only a dream, especially if courage to work is at low level. Teachers need to set their goals that they must attain in a particular period of time, considering that remember to set your goals in a SMART way. If a teacher only satisfied only in improving his teaching skills without upgrading his position, he will left behind by the time and retire as a simple teacher, that is not bad but dreaming high and realizing it is much better; a good career planning is best way to do it.

3. An Artist Teacher


Name: Larry B. Espiritu
Age: 45
School: DepEd- Division Office, Science City of Munoz
Position: Educational Program Supervisor I
Length of Service: 20 Years

1.Why did you enter the teaching profession?
          I wanted to become a successful teacher. It’s really my ambition! Dealing with school children is one of my interests in life.
          I wanted to share my knowledge to the pupils especially the less fortunate because from them, I learned a lot.

2.How did you prepare for your teaching career?
          I studied very hard. I did not think for the poverty experiencing by our family, during that time. I considered those trials as inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment